GTC Can help!
Do you have an AMR already installed? Then you may have noticed a new link on the Savills Dashboard? If you click on the link it will open up our Energy Portal.
Using the Portal is as easy as 1,2,3 (&4)…
1, Choose the supply you would like to report on…
2, Select your report…
– The “Monthly Consumption Trend report” is a bespoke report we designed for Savills to your specific requests
3, Choose the period you would like to report up to…
– If you would like to run a report for yesterday click today’s date, last week click Monday of this and so on
4, Finally decide how you want the report to generated, online or sent to your email and click run.
Can’t find a specific report, please get in touch.
The next step is understanding the reports. The are designed and laid out in a graphical manner that is easy to use.
- Find your favourite reports – schedule them to be sent to you daily, weekly, monthly dependant on the report you have chosen.
- Set the parameters – to enable exception reporting. This allows you to fine tune the reporting
- Exceptions – if the consumption trends fall outside of your parameters you will automatically be supplied a report via email. Making your life managing your energy even easier.
Would you like help on saving energy?
GTC can assist with advice in operational suggestions or even visit site and review with you.
Here are some useful tips…
- Understand your out of hours consumption
- Review the operating strategies of your BeMS (if installed)
- Lights left on on through the night? Are they needed? Can they be controlled either via motion control, timed circuits or your BeMS?
- Adjusting the set points and operating times of your M&E plant just slightly can make substantial differences to your annual expenditure.
To have access to this powerful yet simple to use online portal. All we need to do is exchange your current meter to an AMR. We have an agreed fee structure in place with Savills for electricity and gas meters:
- Electricity & Gas AMR upgrade – £312 per meter (payable in the first year only)
- Annual data charges – £63
If you require any assistance on anything relating to the energy portal or AMR metering then please get in touch.