‘The biggest disadvantage of dealing with providers directly is that they will never tell you whether another provider is offering a cheaper or better service.’
At GTC, we offer a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data solutions, incorporating all UK networks.
These network relations allow GTC to extend the principle of providing independent advice to our customers, ensuring that they receive the best possible solutions for their individual requirements.
Services available include:
- Connection to the latest available tariffs from Vodafone, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, and Three.
- Converged voice and data products such as Blackberry and Mobile Windows devices, providing complete synchronisation with your exchange server.
- Mobile broadband cards that provide a user experience almost indistinguishable from home and office internet.
- Effective cost management to produce the best possible results.
In the last ten years, the telecommunications industry has moved forward at an incredible pace. As communication and e-commerce have become increasingly important in all business infrastructures, telecoms packages and solutions are in a constant state of review.
As more and more products become available, telecoms providers tend to specialise within particular markets. Close controls and regulation of the major networks by Ofcom has successfully lead to increasingly competitive costs in all areas.
‘The cost of a UK national call is now, on average, less than 30% of what it would have cost ten years ago, and calls to mobiles are over 50% cheaper.’
GTC can assist clients of all sizes with their telecoms requirements. Using in-house expertise, we adopt an entirely independent approach that can identify and recommend the most appropriate and cost effective solution, alongside introducing the suitable suppliers.
Unlike other utilities, in telecoms, the cheapest solution is not always the best. GTC considers quality service to be paramount, and works on the simple principle that if a client cannot make a call, they cannot make money. For this reason, only the highest quality providers are recommended.
GTC can assist in the following aspects of a client’s telecommunications requirements:
- All types of line provision – Analogue, ISDN, ADSL & Direct Connect.
- Call saving packages – Depending on size, aggregated solutions using different carriers for different calls under one bill can be arranged.
- Internet & networking Solutions.
- Hardware and system installation.
- System maintenance.
- VoIP & other related internet products.
The more GTC gets to know its clients, the better the service they can offer. If any new or relevant products are introduced to the marketplace, GTC can identify which clients may be interested in further assistance or information.